To get Citadel API quickly implemented in your app, test it and make it production-ready, we recommend following the step-by-step guide below:
- Get your API keys from Dashboard
- Go through Quickstart with product parameter set to
- Review API endpoints and make test requests using Postman
- Implement Citadel Bridge and exchange tokens.
- Implement API to collect verified data.
- Test your implementation, refer to Testing.
- Processing of documents such as PDF files from payroll providers can take time if account has a lot of data. Make sure you account for data processing times.
- Download documents and reports from Citadel API servers.
- When implementing data refresh, visit Refresh mode and Data Refresh in API reference.
- Use Callbacks to track events inside Citadel Bridge. Callbacks will allow you to have funnel analytics.
- Check all boxes in Launch checklist and you're ready to go live!
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?