To get Citadel API quickly implemented in your app, test it and make it production-ready, we recommend following the step-by-step guide below:
- Get your API keys from Dashboard
- Go through Quickstart with product parameter set to
- Review API endpoints and make test requests using Postman
- Implement Citadel Bridge and exchange tokens.
- Implement API to collect verified data.
- Test your implementation, refer to Testing.
- Processing of documents such as PDF files from payroll providers can take time if account has a lot of data. Make sure you account for data processing times.
- Use Callbacks to track events inside Citadel BridgeCitadel Bridge - The client-side component that your users will interact with in order to link their payroll accounts to Citadel and allow you to access their accounts via the Citadel API.. Callbacks will allow you to have funnel analytics.
- Check all boxes in Launch checklist and you're ready to go live!
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?